As the founder of The McGavin Group, Karen McGavin brings a wealth of sales and negotiation experience to her clients.
- Joined Keller Williams Realty in 2005
- MBA, College of William and Mary, concentration Finance
- BS, Business/Marketing, Shepherd University
- Resident of Northern Virginia community for more than 30 years
- Washingtonian Magazine’s Best Real Estate Agent 2015 – 2019
- Life Top Producer, Northern Virginia Association of Realtors (NVAR) Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club
- Master Certified Negotiation Expert (MCNE)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Former Bank Assistant Vice President
- Former Treasury and Budget Manager, Telecommunications
When you come to me with your real estate needs, I will work diligently to provide the kind of personal service and attention to detail that has become all too rare in today’s technology driven world. I offer you my energy, skill, professionalism and stalwart integrity. When you hire me, you will receive the level of highly competent service you expect from an experienced real estate professional with a proven track record of excellence.
Till we meet, I wish you the very best that life has to offer.
As our Operations Manager, Angie Abrahamson oversees the office and ensures that all clients receive an impeccable selling or buying experience.
- MBA, National University
- BS, Business Management, Concord University
- Retired U.S. Navy Commander (1981-2001)
- Resident of Northern Virginia community for more than 27 years
- Licensed Realtor in Virginia for 4 years
THE REST OF THE TEAM
Bethany Reisinger & Sherry O’Rourke – Transaction Coordinators
Jill O’Grodnick – Photographer & Graphics Designer
Victoria Stratham & Wendy Etheridge – Professional Stagers